(HAK | EYM) “Joy in Plain Sight is a collection of stories and essays that explore the beautiful, absurd, serendipitous things that make us human. That smile from a stranger. A vibrantly blooming lemon tree. The constellations of freckles on a lover’s skin.” – Joy in Plain Sight: Stories and Essays Celebrating Wonder in the Ordinary by Katya Davydova.
Featured Image Credit: News.Virginia.Edu January 3, 2022
World Reading Club celebrates the JOY of learning by promoting the LOVE of literacy. This is why I think it is so very fitting that the 1st “Book Focus” of the World Reading Club be “Joy in Plain Sight” by Katya Davydova.
World Reading Club launches August 23rd 2022, so get your copy of the book now so you have 60-days of reading (you won’t need that much time) to participate in the 1st Book Focus on October 24th, 2022.
How to Participate in the 1st Book Focus Presented by World Reading Club
- Purchase a copy of Joy in Plain Sight from BarnesandNoble.com, and read it. You can also visit the Barnes and Noble Booksellers at The Grove in Los Angeles, or any of their other 613 stores in the United States of America.
- Like the Instagram post for World Reading Day on UniquilibriuM and comment “Joy in Plain Sight“, and / or create an account on Callin and follow the World Reading Club PodCast to pre-register for the event
- Take notes on “…how joy shows up for you in the every day!“;
- Mark the date October 24, 2022; 9PM EDT on your calendar;
- Go to Callin.com to bookmark, and \ or download the Callin app; and
- Open the Callin app or web-page on Tuesday, 10.24.2022, at 9PM EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) to listen and \ or participate.
HAK | EYM News Release